Excited about frontend development? Want to join a startup-sized Viennese company and Google partner that enables digital transformation for international & well-known brands across many verticals?
At g-Xperts, we enable customers like Audi, Ikea, MediaMarkt und Raiffeisen (and many more) to keep their location data live & up-to-date on Google Maps at scale. We provide the means for our customers to respond to thousands of reviews in real-time and offer tools for them to analyze their data in depth.
- Adding value to our product by means of new features and feature improvements
- Continuously advancing the frontend of our product in terms of performance, scalability, security, stability, and usability
- Motivated to achieve sprint goals consistently as a team
- Keeping up with the latest web technologies with the option of getting certified as a Google Cloud professional
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or equivalent education
- Minimum of one year professional experience as a frontend developer
- Experienced in using: Git, Angular (11+), RxJS, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1+)
- Proficiency in German is advantageous
- A valid EU work permit is a prerequisite for this position
What we offer:
The minimum salary for this position is 3.200,- gross per month based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We are happy to overpay if you have the appropriate experience and qualifications. We offer fully flexible working hours. You may either work from home (highly recommended during lockdowns) or from our office situated near Neubaugasse/Mariahilferstraße.