Smaply is run by More than Metrics, a fast growing company in the field of service design. With our software solution (Smaply) we help other companies visualize, analyze and innovate their customer experience. We have B2B customers in more than 90 countries. We are a small but mighty team of 27 folks with diverse backgrounds and 13 different nationalities. We enjoy flat hierarchies, high transparency and a lot of flexibility. We are hard working, big dreaming and enjoying the ride with much laughter. Now we are looking for a peer to join us on our journey.
Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Your role on this journey
- You experiment with new frameworks and technologies and plan the strategic future of our frontend tech stack.
- You plan and implement new features in close cooperation with our development and design team.
- You contribute in maintaining robust processes for testing and continuous delivery.
- You review the performance of the frontend application and take measures to speed it up.
- Our tech stack: Backbone.js - Marionette - CoffeeScript - Scss - Skim-templating - Github - Docker
What we need from you
- You are confident using HTML and CSS preprocessors and building fast web-based interfaces.
- Profound knowledge about REST and API-design is a plus.
- You are a critical and strategic thinker who likes to challenge.
Your benefits on this journey
- A salary of at least 44.000 Euro p.a. (depending on your experience)
- 38,5 hours/week with flexible work time and optional home office (currently we all work from home with the option to work from our spacious office)
- A variety of projects in a fast-growing and meaningful business
- Flat hierarchies, transparency and flexibility are our working standards
- Being creative and challenging the status quo is requested
- An energetic team achieving great things with many laughters along the way
- Benefits such as bonus payment, ESOP, subsidized public transport ticket, free parking, a big terrace with a bbq, free team lunches, legendary team events and many more
Your benefits when living in Austria
- Covered social security (full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance)
- 25 paid vacation days, parental leave up to 3 years (1 year paid), unlimited sick leave, financial support for families and more.
- The luxury of being surrounded by nature and having everything in walking distance
Due to the current Covid situation you can either join us remotely (close timezone to CEST) or join us in our exceptional base in Innsbruck, Austria, the action capital of Europe, and enjoy the outdoors.
Ready? Drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us where you took note of this position and lets have a chat.
For more insights check us out on https://www.smaply.com/careers, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
All interested individuals of every color, ethnicity, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, and family status are urged to apply.