QPS Austria GmbH is a successful international full-service contract research organization (CRO) in the area of preclinical and clinical research. At our location in Grambach near Graz we are searching for a highly motivated person to support our behavior team in the In Vivo Research department.
You will be working in a young and dynamic team that develops and conducts new therapeutic approaches in the area of neurodegenerative and rare disorders.
- Responsible for the overall conduct of a study as single point of control
- Plan scientific studies in collaboration with project coordinator and respective technical specialists
- Statistically evaluate, visualize, and interpret data for project reports
- Supervise laboratory tests performed for a specific study
- Supervise daily activities within a study
- Determine and ensure adequate resources (personnel, equipment, material) for proper work conduct in collaboration with department heads, project coordinators and respective technical specialists
- Monitor compliance and communication with authorities
- Communicate study progress and results with sponsor
- Discuss study progress as well as use and planning of resources with test facility management and department heads
- Meet timelines and budget
- University degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Veterinary Medicine, or similar area and at least 7-8 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Ability to summarize and interpret scientific literature
- Understanding of statistical evaluations; ideally hands-on experience
- Experience with laboratory animals; ideally mice and rats
- Responsible, accurate, yet flexible working style
- Strong quality-and hygiene-consciousness
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-organized, well-structured, and solution-oriented
- Good knowledge English; preferably also German
- Knowledge of transgenic animal models
- Neuroscience expertise
For legal reasons we are obliged to point out the minimum salary of 1,958.00 Euros gross per month (14 times per year) for this full-time position (40 working hours per week) according to collective agreement with the willingness of overpayment depending on qualification and professional experience.
Please send your complete application documents, including CV, cover letter describing your area of expertise and motivation, as well as employers reference letters and certificates to email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.qpsneuro.com.