QPS Austria GmbH is a successful international full-service contract research organization (CRO) in the area of preclinical and clinical research. At our location in Grambach near Graz we are searching for a highly motivated person to support our behavior team in the In Vivo Research department.
You will be working in a young and dynamic team that develops and conducts new therapeutic approaches in the area of neurodegenerative and rare disorders.
- Independently perform stereotactic injections as well as complex tissue collections of mice and rats
- Drafting and revision of new or existing SOPs
- Responsible person for equipment
- Training of colleagues
- Academic degree in veterinary medicine or natural sciences (biology, pharmacy, etc.)
- Experience with laboratory animals; ideally mice and rats
- Technical interest and understanding of laboratory equipment as well as computer soft- and hardware
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Responsible, accurate, yet flexible working style
- Strong quality-and hygiene-consciousness
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-organized, well-structured, and solution-oriented
- Good command of English; preferably also German
- Knowledge of surgical techniques and methods of anesthesia in mice and rats
- Experience and passion in establishing and optimizing methods
- Knowledge of transgenic animal models
- Neuroscience expertise
For legal reasons we are obliged to point out the minimum salary of 1,958.00 Euros gross per month (14 times per year) for this full-time position (40 working hours per week) according to collective agreement with the willingness of overpayment depending on qualification and professional experience.
Please send your complete application documents, including CV, cover letter describing your area of expertise and motivation, as well as employers reference letters and certificates to email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.qpsneuro.com.