Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- See your code make a difference in the life of pet lovers worldwide in matter of weeks, if not days
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services in respect to availability and scalability
- Improve and monitor new and existing features
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
Sie bringen mit
- Practical experience in one of the following: Kotlin with Spring Framework or Ruby
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
- Knowledge of Message Queues
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset and a fast learner
- Interested in working with cutting-edge technologies (fully containerized environment, continuous integration, microservices, etc.)
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
- Start-up atmosphere
- Team spirit
- Many other employee benefits
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at 46,000 on a full-time basis.