jobs.at is a young, fast-growing and one of the biggest job platforms in Austria. Our customers are companies from various industries. With our performance recruiting solution, we want to expand our market shares and change the HR market in a sustainable manner.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a
BACKEND WEB DEVELOPER (M/W/D)
FULL TIME/AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- You are significantly contributing to the enhancement of our platform jobs.at.
- You are working closely with the whole team in order to implement our vision.
- You are constantly looking for new technologies and methods to make our platform better, faster and more stable.
- You are not a passive programmer, but an active developer and participate in making jobs.at successful.
- You have experience in professionally working with web frameworks like Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Django or something similar.
- You have experience in working with relational databases like MySql or PostgreSQL.
- You have good knowledge in object-oriented programming and you know about patterns like MVC.
- You know how to implement and use REST APIs.
- You are eager to manage and extend various interfaces in a comprehensive backend system.
- You have worked with PHP or are willing to learn it.
- Eagerness to learn: Nobody is perfect. If you are not familiar with something you can always learn it!
- Readiness to take a risk: You are adventurous, mistakes help you learn.
- Start-up spirit: You have a can do"-mentality.
- Creativity: You always come up with - sometimes crazy - ideas.
- Language skills: You speak German and/or English.
- Small, dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Creative freedom where good ideas can be implemented.
- Possibility to get further training and visit tech-conferences.
- Modern workplace setup in the innovation-hotspot of Tabakfabrik Linz.
- Familial working environment and budget for team events.
- Several other benefits.
Our favourite benefits
- Trust-based working hours
- Possibility to do home office
- Gifts for employees
- Fitness & Co.
Are you interested?
We offer you an attractive salary which is dependent on your qualification and experience. Due to legal reasons we point out that the collective agreement requests a minimum salary of EUR 3.094,- pre-tax per month is applied.
WE'D LIKE TO TELL YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN PERSON.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the "Apply now"-button. Please name the reference-number BE-0621 to Florian Hochhauser.
We want to point out that this recruiting process is attended by the responsible team leader of our mother company karriere.at.