Medicus is a leading technology company supporting the diagnostic industry with an innovative digital health solution. Medicus licensed, integrated, and white-labeled B2B2C platform empowers users to visualize and interpret health data from blood tests and medical reports, helping patients and users better understand and manage their health.
Medicus works with some of the largest providers in Europe and the Middle East, delivering solutions and supporting specific use cases, with a combined patient reach of 36 million and growing.
We're looking for a Financial Analyst, who enjoys an international, growth-demanding and KPI-focused work environment.
As our Financial Analyst, you're in charge of ensuring a KPIs-focused, figures-driven and proactive controlling throughout the whole company group, allowing the respective stakeholders to make fast, precise and well-informed decisions.
In detail this means:
- Provide periodic reporting on business and sales performance against forecast and budget, both for internal and external purposes
- Update and and report key financial KPIs of the company to the relevant stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Extract and prepare all needed figures for our quarterly and yearly shareholders updates (for all Medicus entities, and the group as a whole)
- Maintain and/or make sure all relevant databases needed for a seamless controlling are well maintained (such as Hubspot used for pipeline management by the sales team)
- Assist the sales and business team whenever needed in setting up cost and pricing forecasts, simulations and reports, e.g. for particular client project scoping
- Continuously analyze relevant internal and external metrics to improve both, operational and strategic decision-making
- Take responsibility for building financial models for projects, products, joint ventures and the company group as a whole from scratch
- Support in international accounting matters, inter-company bookings and the consolidation of P&Ls and accounts over the global setup of the Medicus group
- Assist in fundraising and investor relations endeavours, e.g. by creating, managing and ensuring that all DD materials are maintained and up-to-date
- A university degree, preferably in the fields of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics, but any other relevant fields are welcome as well
- At least 2 years years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-growing international company
- Outstanding analytical and MS Excel skills
- A strong financial management and accounting acumen, preferably with experience in preparing consolidated financial statements and familiarity with all related aspects of this process
- Excellent time management skills and a solution-oriented mindset that allow you to excel at managing several projects at a time
- A very self-reliant, responsibility-embracing and proactive work ethos
- Great interpersonal skills, an interactive character, and an empathetic sense for others needs
- Fluency in English and in an additional language (preferably German, French or Arabic) is a plus
- Experience in working at a big 4 financial services firm is a plus
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package*
- Responsibility for high-level company processes from day one
- An environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very first day. We encourage and expect you to take on responsibilities right from the start
- An international, fast-growing and forward-thinking community of health-tech professionals with many years of experience in building great companies and products
- A flexible approach towards remote work - were spread all over the globe
- In Austria, in alignment with the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Sounds interesting? Please apply through our website by using this link: https://medicus.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=178