CHARLY's Pet Shop is looking for a part-time managing assistant.
- Actively organize management's scheduling needs
- Rearrange schedules to accommodate last-minute changes and emergency cancellations
- Prepare documents for external or internal communications
- Analyze data and create reports to deliver to upper management
- Plan and facilitate company-wide events or communications that upper management has created
Qualifications for Management Assistant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management (preferred)
- 1+ years experience in related field
- Familiarity with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Experience with financial and customer service principles
- Exceptional leadership and organizational abilities
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary will depend on the qualifications & experience. Additional monthly bonuses will apply, too.