The Pharmacoinformatics Research Group at the University of Vienna is looking for a
Are you interested in working in the interplay of data science, biologics, and machine learning? Do you want to join a dynamic and highly motivated research group embedded in the excellent and international environment of the University of Vienna? Then send us your application!
The Pharmacoinformatics Research Group at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences invites applications for a postdoctoral positions. Your areas of work include the scientific support of our projects related to toxicity prediction, with special focus on data science and structure related safety assessment of biologics. We also expect the design and implementation of tools which enable the representation of a wide range of biomolecules, such as the HELM language.
- at least a salary according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for University Staff: section 49, job group B1 lit.b (postdoc)
- in addition to the statutory social insurance, the University of Vienna offers a pension scheme to its employees
- a dynamic research environment
- working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic, and highly motivated team embedded in the excellent and international environment of the University of Vienna attractive working conditions in a city with a high quality of life
- a wide range of support services offered by central service institutions
- The University of Vienna is a research university with high international visibility.
- The University of Vienna is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity (http://diversity.univie.ac.at). The University lays special emphasis on increasing the number of women in senior and in academic positions.
The call is open till then position is filled
Pharmacoinformatics Research Group of the University of Vienna
Univ. Prof. Dr. Gerhard F. Ecker