Internship: International Sales Assistant
At a glance
Are you studying business administration, economics, social sciences, electrical engineering or similar and want to get hands-on experience in the sales operations within a DAX30 high-tech corporation? If you are passionate about customer relationship management and enjoy interacting with internal and external customers and working in global teams, then don't miss the chance to bring your skills to the next level in an internship at Infineon. We are looking forward to your application!
as soon as possible
Stay tuned and then you will be soon part of our daily work to:
* Organize and implement workshops and business reviews
* Support the Account Manager and co-ordinate customer projects
* Prepare demand and supply analysis as well as revenue reports for our management
* Act as a first point of contact for customer requests like samples or quotations
* Work together with our Sales Team and develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time (flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
Duration: min. 6 months
You successfully meet the requirements if you are motivated and like to interact with different stakeholders, and if you are also a committed student from the field of business administration, economics, electrical engineering or similar. You are best equipped for this task if you additionally are:
* Motivated to work in a young & agile team and are a digital native
* Well versed in working with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
* Proficient in English and German
* Hebrew and/or Italian skills are a plus
* Hands-on mentality to get things done & analytical thinking
* Natural communication talent
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry (full-time), employment group B for bachelor students, employment group D for master students (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/minimum-salaries-white-collar-workers-2022.pdf).
Please attach the following documents to your application:
* Motivation letter
* Certificate of matriculation at a university
* Transcript of records
* Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
* Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
-Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Talent Attraction Manager