Imagine being part of a team of IT specialists who form the technical heart of the leading logistics and mail company throughout the country. The IT solutions you help develop guarantee that the Austrian population is served with postal services at all times, even critical ones. Our innovative software solutions ensure that processing, distribution, tracking and reporting processes can take place, and also serve as a basis for ongoing developments as part of our logistics infrastructure.
Exciting and fascinating challenges await you
Our core areas of business include the carriage of mail, advertisements, print media and parcels. The Austrian Post's branch network numbers among the largest private customer networks in the country and provides its customers with high quality products and services in the mail, banking, telecommunications, and energy sectors. As a successful specialist, we are growing across the European continent.
We are the first choice for our customers, partners, and employees - yesterday, today, and tomorrow
What we can offer you
A position of personal responsibility in a safe and social working environment
A fair, collegial and loyal sense of togetherness as part of a team
A flexible working model in modern surroundings as well as home office
Discounted holiday offers and numerous shopping benefits
Workplace health promotion
Comprehensive continuing professional development opportunities
A negotiated salary as per experience and qualifications, though a minimum annual gross of EUR 45.000,- all-in
Your field of work
The Delivery Systems Team makes certain that 9,500 delivery staff receive the best possible technical IT support every day. Our portfolio encompasses the Android app on our deliverers' mobile device, the related backoffice solution for administration, an application for route optimisation, and many other diverse solutions in the area of delivery.
Divided into five SCRUM teams, we work on the implementation of new requirements and the ongoing improvement of our core systems in two-week sprints. As part of a SCRUM team, you'll work on the automation of test cases for THE core process within the company.
- Definition, creation, and implementation of automated test cases with the aid of our automation framework (.NET) including test data generation.
- Defect tracking
- Participation in all SCRUM-specific coordination meetings
- Participation in the analysis of existing software components and solutions or in the cost estimate and test design of new ones
What you bring with you
- Completed high school diploma at Matura level (equivalent to A-Level/International Baccalaureate etc.)
- ISTQB FL certification
- At least two years' experience as a Test Automation Specialist
- Knowledge in the use of different automation tools
- Knowledge of performance testing is of advantage
- Communication skills
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy
- Team skills in an international environment
We practise equality of opportunity and diversity and look forward to your application!
Your Recruitment Team at Die Österreichische Post AG
Information on data protection for applicants of Österreichische Post AG can be found at: karriere.post.at/datenschutz (German).