Media Data Quality Specialist
Do you want to be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our media and marketing data and work closely with the data quality specialists, media analyst team, and other stakeholders to identify, investigate, and coordinate resolution of data issues? Then join our Media Data Quality Team at the Red Bull Media House!
The ideal candidate should have advanced technical skills in SQL to extract, explore and analyze data within a complex data architecture. In addition to executing analysis to confirm data integrity, the candidate will work closely with the data quality team to ideate and develop monitoring reports that function as visualization tools to assess the current quality state of certain metrics and identify data quality concerns. The candidate must also possess strong communication skills to communicate complex data analysis and issues to business counterparts effectively.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Analyse media data from various source systems, identify discrepancies and coordinate with the proper source owner to rectify them.
Develop and maintain data quality checks and alerts to proactively identify issues and prevent data quality degradation. Work closely with the Audience Insights and Analytics teams to ensure data quality standards are adhered to.
Communicate data quality issues, root causes and potential solutions to relevant stakeholders.
Liaise with other departments within Global Media Services and Global IT to understand their data related challenges and requirements and support data-related projects and initiatives by providing input on data requirements, data integration, data linage, data quality and data governance best practices.
Data Governance Initiative
Provide comprehensive support for business and process review, data discovery, quality assurance, initiative implementation and the design of monitoring solutions across diverse tools and data domains. Collaborating closely with the Data Governance Team and leveraging IT consultancy expertise.
Data Quality, Automation, Monitoring & Enrichment
Setting up and improving monitoring systems and implementing advanced solutions to manage data quality issues.
Data Quality Servicing
Ensuring data consistency across endpoints, supporting data quality in our Analytics Suite, following established data integration processes, and improving data quality in reporting. Aid in expanding the team's Servicing Catalog and effectively review and provide feedback for 2nd level data-related SNOW Tickets.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
* Minimum of one year of relevant experience working with data, with a strong focus on data quality
* Advanced proficiency in SQL, experience in Python a plus
* Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Looker, SAP Analytics Cloud, etc.
* Prior experience working with Google Analytics would be advantageous
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
* Proficiency in data quality assessment and data governance practices
* Creativity and innovation to develop new approached to data quality monitoring and reporting
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose, and resolve data issues
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and requirements as well as strong
* Time management skills to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR2.041 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.