(Senior) Consultant Core Banking Platform (m/f/x)
Location: Vienna Employment: Full-time Effective immediately
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 350 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
* Delivery of challenging core banking transformation and implementation projects of (inter)national financial service providers with the market leading experts
* Analysis of existing business value chains and IT landscapes as well as designing functional and technical target architectures and development of viable solution-based approaches
* Specialization in all aspects of core banking platform including vendor packages and contribution of the expertise across the entire project lifecycle - requirements, architecture, data models, interfaces and integrations
* Supporting the collaborative preparation of decision-making documents for top management
* Development of innovative end-to-end solutions
* Development and preparation of customer proposals as well as presentations
* Completion of university degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Doctorate) in e.g. (business) informatics, business administration, mathematics, physics
* A fair understanding of banking functions and processes as well as core banking systems
* Experience with complex transformation projects - core banking system migration know-how is a plus, not a must
* Willingness to learn new banking topics and technologies
* Strong communication skills and commitment in working in a dynamic environment
* Reliable, analytical and independent way of working
* Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
* Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
That's how we score with you:
* Professional diversity, a high level of personal responsibility and active cooperation
* Individual and active career development supported by comprehensive training programs
* Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in various industries worldwide
* Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo) and subsidy for the job ticket
* Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
* Equal & inclusive culture - we are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce where each individual feels they belong and can thrive in a work environment with a strong sense of community
With us, you have the opportunity to actively influence your salary based on your individual performance. For this position it starts at EUR 3.700,- gross per month. We are prepared to offer a higher salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? Here you will get a brief insight into what you can expect at our Vienna office. You can find further information at Finance and Regulatory.
Let's grab lunch! Register for an informal exchange with one of our employees via CareerLunch.
We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Sonja Matzer: +43 316 8003 2402 or email@example.com
BearingPoint, Wiedner Gürtel 13/ Turm 24, 1100 Wien
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten