Manager (m/f/d) for Chemical & Glas + Solar & Semiconductor Industries (380382 JK)
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to the portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
Become a digital pioneer!
You are looking for an interesting new challenge and want to form the digital future of Siemens?
Take the next step in your career and become part of our team at Digital Industries as Manager (m/w/d) for Chemical & Glas + Solar & Semiconductor Industries in Central and Eastern Europe, based in Austria.
Learn more about the Siemens Group you could be working for in the future:Digital Industries bei Siemens
* Development of strategic concepts for customers in Chemical & Glas + Solar & Semiconductor Industries on basis of Siemens solutions, products and services within 26 countries
* Analysis of technical trends in process industries to support our customers in the digital transformation
* Development and implement of strategic business plans for all customers in Chemical & Glas + Solar & Semiconductor Industries (end customers, OEMs, EPCs, system integrators, associations,)
* Enablement and support of sales teams throughout 26 countries in CEE
* Build up strong relationship at various customer management level; influence the main stakeholders and the Customer's "Decision makers"
* Provide a wide view of current offers and opportunities maintaining high quality data into CRM tool, assuring a correct overall awareness of project status
* Enhance market knowledge and competitor situation
* Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquire competitive information through win/loss analysis
* Apply strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness of entire Siemens portfolio
* Cooperation with various sales and technical entities of Siemens in worldwide countries
* Completed technical studies/education (High school, University) in the field of chemical, mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics, automation technology or a comparable qualification, economic studies are a plus
* Experience in technics and sales (chemical, process industries, etc.)
* Good understanding of Industry 4.0 and digitalization
* Experience in planning and executing of technical projects
* Good communication & presentation skills towards the customer and inside the company
* Excellence language skills: fluent in speaking and writing in English; German is an advantage
* Good team player and communicator with entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to work with and guide international working teams located at several locations.
* Networker, being able to develop and maintain a network of key contacts within the decision-making ranks
* Organized methodical approach, able to set and work towards clearly defined targets, able to work effectively in occasionally intense environment. Result & quality-oriented approach
* International / intercultural experiences. Travel on a regular base required
The gross annual salary for this position is at least EUR 60,000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible.
Our application process
We hope to have aroused your interest in this position. Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful online application. The position is available immediately. For further information, please contact Ms. Jasmin Köhler at firstname.lastname@example.org.