- Product and Solution Development- Design development
- Product and Solution Development- Feasibility Study
- Product and Solution Development- Initial Sample issue
- Product and Solution Development- Development off-tool parts
- Lifetime Support- Searching for Improvements
- Lifetime Support- Communication of Improvements
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Excellent computer skills as well as strong communication, technical writing, and presentation skills are a must.
- Automotive expereince is preferred / Powder Metal experience a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing machining processes and tolerances is preferred.
- Required knowledge includes product design, tooling, and production equipment capabilities.
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Automotive environment is a plus.
Ein Tipp: Gehe das Stelleninserat nochmals durch, um nichts Wichtiges zu übersehen.